WHY WASH YOUR HANDS IS SO IMPORTANT NOWADAYS?
1. Hygiene means keeping your body clean especially hands so as to stop the spread of germs and illness.
2. According to many surveys conducted in India, it has been established that the majority of diseases in children and adults are due to inadequate hygiene behavior and COVID 19 is no exception.
3. Feces and fluids from a sick person are the major contributors to disease spread which enters water sources, human hands, flies, and fields are to contribute the spread further. In order to prevent this flow of diseases, we need adequate handwashing awareness.
4. Hand washing and use of hand sanitizer of alcohol base is the only effective barrier that we have against diseases. If the amount of dirt on your hands is visible then hand washing is the only solution.
WHEN SHOULD WE NEED TO WASH HAND?
A critical time for washing hand’s in a 24 hr cycle is as follows;
1. Before the preparation of a meal and before eating a meal.
2. After the use of the toilet.
3. Before feeding a child.
4. Whenever you enter someone’s house.
5. After any other activities like playing outdoor, gardening, etc.
COMPONENTS IN HANDWASHING?
1. SOAPS AND LIQUID HAND WASH.
A. Soaps are made of sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and oils which react together to form soap through a process known as saponification.
B. Soaps are effective in removing dirt and in killing harmful bacteria, viruses on hands, and body.
C. It has been reported by a survey that handwashing behavior is rather poor in rural India and only 18.4% do so after cleaning the child’s bottom and adding further only 2 out of 10 poor households in India use soap or hand wash for washing hands. It is due to this that the children below 5 years die because their immune system is not fully developed at this age.
D. Soaps have a disadvantage over liquid handwash because soaps get unclean after each successive hand wash. Liquid hand washes on the other hand is clean and untouched irrespective of when you use it.
2. FRESH AND CLEAN WATER.
Water Scarcity is also an emerging issue, so it is recommended that hand washing and use of hand sanitizer should be balanced. One should use water wisely.
Liquid hand wash has a similar composition as the soap in a solution form which is user-friendly.
How to make a liquid hand wash at home?
Liquid hand wash can also be made at home with some simple 5 steps as under :
Step 1. Grate the soap bar finely and use only bathing soap because they are soft to the skin.
Step 2. Now add finely powdered soap into boiling water in a 1:4 ratio that means one part soap and 4 parts of water approximately.
Step 3. Stir it continuously till the soap dissolves and stable consistency is achieved.
Step 4. Add any fragrance you want in case your soap doesn’t have one.
Step 5. Let it cool for 12 hrs and put it to use.
TOP PRODUCERS OF HAND WASH.
- DETTOL HAND WASH.
- LIFEBUOY HAND WASH.
- SAVLON HAND WASH.
- LUX HAND WASH.
- GERMSCOT BY SCOTBEAUTY
Due to the scarcity of raw materials many of the above are not available in the market. For Chandigarh and it’s neighborhood SCOTBEAUTY herbal hand wash which comes in several fragrances and only uses herbal ingredients which are effective in skin moisturizing and killing off germs. SCOTBEAUTY also produce several ranges of hand sanitizer which are available at the shop page
All the products are produced under strict quality control and follow official W. H. O guidelines.
Name – Akarshan Kapila
Phone no. – 7889028274, 9216767741
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for?
- Hand wash Bulk Orders in India.
- Quality Approved Hand Wash manufacturer in India.
- Best hand wash in India.
- Hand wash manufacturer in India.
- Hand wash manufacturer in Chandigarh.
- Liquid hand wash manufacturer in India
- Best hand wash manufacturer
- Private label hand wash manufacturer in India
- Third-party hand wash manufacturer
- Chandigarh hand wash manufacturer
- hand wash manufacturer in Chandigarh in North India
- SOAP Manufacturer in India
- Automatic hand sanitizer & hand wash dispensing machine.