Basically, GreenRose is packed with numerous nutrients to promote a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, this herbal green tea contains various vitamins and minerals that boost immunity and metabolism, cleanses the body and even has anti-ageing properties. Adding to these nutrients, this pure green tea may exert analgesic, antibacterial, aromatic, electrolyte balancing, antisceptic, skin tonning etc. properties. And so, with all these properties and nutrients, ScotBeauty has come up with this herbal GreenRose green tea towards the maintenance of a healthy way of living.
- Helps in healthy digestion
- Maintains healthy levels of blood lipid
- Helps in detoxification
- Can help boost the body’s immunity
- Supports healthy weight management
- Contains natural ingredients
- No artificial, colors, flavors or chemicals
- Sugar free product
- Supports digestive health
- 100% organic
- Pure whole leaves used
- Rich source of anti-oxidants
- Enriched with nutrients
- Enhances body’s metabolism
- Leads to improved digestion
- Beneficial for diabetics
- Helps regulate blood sugar
Benefits and Uses
- It has powerful formulation of Vital Ayurvedic herbs that helps in detoxification.
- This green tea for metabolism has no prohibited substances as well as no side effects.
- The vital herbs combination synergistically acts to regulate the digestion process as well as improve metabolism. While searching for green tea for weight loss, GreenRose Green Tea is the first and best option for rejuvenation.
- Green tea for weight loss is perfect for assistance in the absorption of fat and in overall digestion.
- It functions on metabolic corrections, detoxification, rejuvenation and eradication ofwrinkles. It is the easiest way to lose weight as well. Ayurvedically, it’s purely made up of herbs.
- Green tea regulates bodily balance, fights constipation and decomposes neutral fat towards a slim and trim body.
- It burns fat potentially with its appetite suppressive property. It reduces weight and weight gain in obesity and after pregnancy by means of correction of faulty metabolism of fats.
- Green tea contains neutral anti-oxidants and nutrients that have awesome health benefits. It functions as powerful anti-oxidant.
- GreenRose green tea increase immunity being a rich source of natural anti-oxidants.
- Instant delicious cup of green tea in less than a minute gives fragrance, flavor and a dash of health for your tea.
- It’s soothing properties helps alleviate stress and anxiety as well as they are an effective antispasmodic that helps relieve muscle spasms.
- The whole leaves are nutrient-dense and filled with anti-oxidants that curb the harmful effects ore radicals.
- Garcinia Cambogia: Used as a weight-loss supplement
- Green Tea: It is inclusive of antioxidants and bioactive compounds
- Tulsi: Reduces Stress and strengthens the immune system
- Lemon: Absorbs nutrients and fights bad breath
- Ginger: Cures digestive problems, arthritis, asthma, diabetes and menstrual symptoms
- Black Pepper: Burns fat and prevents new fat cells from forming
- Black Salt: Has anti-oxidant properties and low sodium levels
Why GreenRose Scores Among Others?
- ScotBeauty GreenRose Natural Green Tea is a healthy blend of 50% green tea leaves and 50% ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. This further helps you de-stress and promote well-being of mental health.
- Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
- It offers a larger surface area for other health benefits. Besides, it comprises whole leaves that has the qualities of being fresh, aromatic and healthier.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.
- ScotBeauty is one of the innovative, leading and trusted manufacturers of green tea and ayurvedic products.
- After the traditional methods of development, these green tea herbs then pass through the contemporary and progressive manufacturing unit to maintain their supreme quality standards.
- GreenRose green tea is one of the powerful ayurvedic supplement to go about as a natural energizing herbs.
- GreenRose Natural Green Tea has a chemical free nature. This herbal green tea is safe to consume.
One Tablet in one cup of 50 ml hot water or as per the physician’s direction.
1. How is GreenRose different from other green teas available in the market?
Ans. ScotBeauty’s GreenRose Green Tea is a natural blend of green tea leaves sources from certified dried green tea leaves. It contains no artificial flavors, scents or preservatives.
2. Does it help in weight loss?
Ans. Of course, it makes improvement in your metabolism and flushes out toxins from the body, thereby helping in weight management.
3. Can this tea be consumed twice a day?
Ans. Yes, two cups a day is fine.
4. What are the benefits of this product?
Ans. This organic green tea can enhance the body’s natural defense mechanism and support the overall bodily health. Loaded with anti-oxidants, this formulation does not contain any chemicals and is 100% organic.
5. Are all ingredients used natural?
Ans. Of course, all ingredients included are natural as well as organic.
6. Is it a gluten free product?
Ans. Yes, it is gluten free.
7. Does it contain artificial colors?
Ans. Offering multiple health benefits, all ingredients used to make this formulation are natural and contain no preservatives, artificial color, fillers or flavors.
8. When should I drink green tea?
Ans. You can drink ScotBeauty GreenRose Green Tea twice daily, in the morning and evening.
9. Can the tea tablet be used twice?
Ans. A single tablet can be used only once.
10. Which are the 7 ayurvedic herbs used in the green tea?
Ans. ScotBeauty GreenRose Natural Green Tea consists of Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea Leaves, Tulsi, Lemon, Ginger, Black Pepper, and Black Salt.
11. Why is ScotBeauty GreenRose Natural Green Tea better?
Ans. ScotBeauty GreenRose Natural Green Tea is made of whole, unbroken leaves that are richer in essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Whereas tea dust, generally used in regular tea tablets, is the stale leftover from broken tea leaves (the waste) that is deprived of its flavor and nutrients due to overprocessing.