OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine
- Ayurvedic Pain Killer Medicine is 100% Ayurvedic formulation that is consistent of several diverse herbs widely utilized for getting relief from joint pain from Vedic times.
- OrthoScot Ayurvedic pain relief medicine is purely based on Ayurvedic theory that is safe & harmless and the active ingredients are helpful in stimulation of blood circulation, stiff muscles and limbs, body aches, muscular pains, severe joint pain or swelling, joint aches and pain.
- Our Ayurvedic Pain Relief Tablets has good reaction ability which quickly absorbs pain over the affected area and ensures relief from pain even in chronic condition.
- OrthoScot Ayurvedic Pain Killer Tablets is a natural pain relief medicine that benefits in various pain conditions with long lasting effects.
- Our Sciatica Pain Killer Medicine is a blend of Ayurvedic herbs which comprises anti-inflammatory molecules and delivers broad spectrum of benefits in the relief from various pain conditions like Back Pain, Muscle Pain, Knee Pain, Elbow Pain, Shoulder Pain, Leg Pain and Joint Pain.
- These Products are herbal based formulations and free from chemicals outright that has been developed by the integration of unique and effective herbs with the use of State of Art infrastructure.
- The active ingredients of these herbs synergistically work and provide long lasting effects in the relief from painful conditions.
Uses of OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine
- OrthoScot Back Pain Relief Ayurvedic Medicine is used for the relief of pain from various conditions like the headache, muscle aches, tendonitis, dental pain, and menstrual cramps.
- Also it diminishes pain swelling and joint stiffness caused by arthritis, bursitis and gout attacks.
- This medication is known as a nonsteroidal and anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- It works by the blockage of your body’s production of central natural substances that cause inflammation.
- If you are treating a chronic condition such as arthritis, ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and/or using other medications for the ailment of your pain.
- Check the ingredients on the label even if you have used the product before.
- The manufacturer always keeps a regular check on the ingredients.
- Also, products with similar names may contain diverse ingredients meant for diverse purposes.
- Never take the wrong product otherwise it could harm you.
Benefits of OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine
- OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine bestows prolonged relief from pain, inflammation and severe joint aches and pain.
- It contains Linoleic acid that is helpful in the relief of nerve pain, joint pain and muscle pain.
- It acts as Menthol, which is a local anaesthetic and helps to proffer relief from inflamed joints.
- OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine is an instant solution of pain relief for the benefit in pain conditions such as back pain, knee pain, leg pain, muscle pain, joint pain, stiffness and swelling.
- With continuous application of OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine, it is helpful in the improvement of blood flow and thereby provides assistance in the enhancement of mobility and elasticity of the joints.
- 100% Natural
- Provides relief from soreness and pain
- Correction of muscular aches and joint pains
- Gives cooling and soothing sensation
- Provides de-stressing for inducing good sleep
- Low back pain
- Relief in joint pain
- Ideal for painful muscles
- Meant even for stress & sprain
- Relieves neck strain
- Ideal for stiff joints
- Eliminates numbness
- Soothes joint inflammation
Benefits of OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine Ingredients
Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara)
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory in nature
- Helps in the alleviation of joint pain particularly in arthritis and rheumatism
- Helpful in sciatic neuralgia
- Provides assistance in the reduction of swelling linked with joints
- This ingredient is even known as deodar
- Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory nature wise, which makes it an apt choice for the treatment of joint pain
- Because of its medicinal property, it is useful for the reduction of swelling
- It is used to balance Vata dosha and Kapha dosha, making it an ideal medicine for joint care
- It mainly treats the toxin that causes joint pain
- Also helpful in the upkeep of the digestive system in good working condition
Rasna (Alpinia galanga)
- It is also referred to as Kulanjan
- Rhizome and is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of many diseases subject to its wonderful medicinal properties
- It is used in Ayurvedic medicine as a natural immunomodulator, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, diuretic, anti-diabetic, and anti-ulcerative
- It is a natural immunomodulatory making it useful in ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of neuromuscular disorders that have occurrence subject to autoimmune causes
- Its strong anti-inflammatory action is helpful in the soothing of inflammation
- One of the excellent remedies in Ayurveda used for the treatment of Vata dosha imbalance
- It is a stimulant and is helpful in the digestion process.
- Other than joint pain, it is even useful in the treatment of gout.
Nilgiri Tail (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Eucalyptol is the main constituent of this medicine. It is helpful in the reduction of inflammation and is therefore useful in joint care.
- Usage in traditional medicine for its properties of being a diaphoretic (induces sweating), stimulant, antimirial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antioxidant, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory
- It is even use as a homely remedy in the treatment of bronchial and sinusitis issues as an expectorant and decongestant.
Bhutma (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Also known as lemongrass, it is a plant that is well-known for its pleasant aroma
- It can thus be helpful for joint plan treatment
- Has a cooling effect on the body
- It is use in the treatment of joint pain and rheumatic pain
- Traditional medicine as an antibacterial, stimulant, pain reliever, aromatic, antispasmodic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cytoprotective, anti-fungal and counter-irritant
- It is use to provide assistance with digestive issues such as flatulence and indigestion. It is also a traditional remedy for ringworm, menstrual troubles, fever, rheumatism, and joint pains.
- It is Tabernaemontana divaricata, known as the pinwheel flower plant
- All parts of this ingredient are useful in traditional medicine
- A well-known antioxidant promoting cell growth
- It is known for its anodyne effects that make it a suitable choice in the joint pain treatment.
- The pain-relieving medicinal substance found in this plant is Conolidine
- Other than pain relief, this plant has usage in Ayurveda for the treatment of headache and cough
- Pacification of Vata and Pitta problems making an ideal constituent thus, of joint pain relief medicine
- Its diuretic nature is helpful for easing swelling whilst its antioxidant nature is easing the inflammation in the area
- Sesame seed oil (Sesame indimum)
- Warm nature wise
- Pacification of Kapha and Vata Doshas
- Relieves severe pain upon consumption.
- Our Pain Killer Medicine makes use of til tail oil in the manufacturing process for the improvement of the medicine’s efficacy
- It is use in Ayurveda for the treatment of neuromuscular disorders.
Withania Somnifera – Ashwagandha
- Clinical studies have shown Ashwagandha as a pain reliever of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ashwagandha is one of the ayurvedic herbs that offer promise as an alternative to steroids.
- Its naturally occurring steroidal content is much higher than that of hydrocortisone, a commonly-prescribed anti-inflammatory.
- Ashwagandha always comes to the rescue with flying colors, letting such patients to diminish or get rid of their need or steroids.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can it be consume for wounds?
It is advise that Ayurvedic Pain Killer Medicine just be use for joint pains and other areas having sore. It is not advisable for open wounds.
- Can it be consume as an antiseptic?
Our Pain Killer Medicine is more of a pain reliever than an antiseptic.
Is there any burning sensation after consuming OrthoScot Pain Killer Medicine?
There is no intense burning sensation after the medicine is consume. Rather, the medicine is helpful in soothing the musculoskeletal spasms and improve blood circulation to the affected areas.
- After consuming the medicine, is it advisable to cover the affected area with any material?
No, you need not do so because herbal Pain Killer Medicine is effective enough to relieve pain quickly and reduce inflammation as well.
- Can Ayurveda treat foot pain?
Feet and ankles are even having such vital points, which if not taken care of, can cause problems like chronic pain in the ankles, pain and swelling in the feet, etc. Ayurveda can play a significant role in the management of ankle pain with a combination of corrective Ahar (diet), Vihar (exercise) and Aushadi (Medicines) regime.