thyroid medicine in ayurvedic
ayurveda thyroid medicine
- As per Ayurvedic point of view, hypothyroidism comes under “Galaganda roga” that show its dushti lakshans in the whole body.
- In hyperthyroidism, all srotas are involved that increases kapha & vata dosha, decreases pitta dosha.
- ScotBeauty offers best combination of effective herbal remedies in the form of ThyriScot Thyroid Ayurvedic Medicine for Ayurvedic treatment of hypothyroidism.
- This combination is inclusive of 100% natural products which help in the restoration of the imbalanced hormones.
- The patients can continue to consume their altroxin or other thyroid gland stimulating pills.
- Slowly, when the herbs take over, the dosage of thyroid drugs can be reduced to half and then slowly withdrawn as the levels come to normal levels.
- These levels can be checked every month after 6 or 9 months, the levels will remain normal and finally the herbal remedies can even be halted.
ThyriScot Thyroid Pills Ingredients and their Benefits
- Chanderprabha Vati: Herbs used in the formulation of this ingredient are very much effective for the resolution of the symptoms linked with the hypothyroidism like fatigue, inflammation in joints, skin dryness and stiffness in muscles. Hence the usage of Chanderprabha Vati ingredient for hypothyroidism treatment in Ayurveda is known to be very much efficient without resulting in any negative impacts on health.
- Hakam Churna: This herbal ingredient is safe outright without any side effects on health. It is useful to provide relief in the symptoms linked with hypothyroidism like skin dryness, weakness, memory impairment, inflammation in joints and weak muscles. The function of triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) hormones are supported with this ingredient. Therefore, it supports the production of thyroid hormones. Hakam Churna ingredient is the combination of herbs like Chandershoor, Kalonji, Methi & Ajwain that give overall balancing of the metabolism.
- Gugullipid: Gugullipid ingredient is the preparation of Guggul resin, Dalchini, Bhumiamla, Sonth, Marich & Pippali that maintain imbalanced hormones. These ingredients are quite effective for the resolution of hypothyroidism. They are helpful in the maintenance of the proper function of thyroid gland and even help in the provision of relief in the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
- Gotu Kola: This ingredient is the preparation from the pure extract of herb Gotu kola. This herb is packed with amazing properties that are helpful in the provision of relief in the symptoms associated with hypothyroidism like lethargy, fatigue and mental stress. Moreover this herb is helpful in the improvement of the thyroid functions for the production of thyroid stimulating hormones.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, a group of plants that helps your body to handle stress. This ingredient may help boost levels of thyroid hormones. Ashwagandha may interact with ayurvedic thyroid medication, so it is imperative to discuss a supplement regimen with a healthcare professional. It helps in lowering thyroid function.
- You can take 1 Tablet twice a day with water or as prescribed by your Ayurvedic physician.
Benefits of ThyriScot Thyroid Pills
- Ayurvedic Thyroid Treatment Supports cognitive function & maintains thyroid levels in normal range
- Energy and vitality improvement possible with thyroid ayurvedic treatment
- Nervous system toning and strengthening up with ayurvedic treatment thyroid
- Protection from antioxidant
- Ayurvedic Medicine Hypothyroidism serves as toner of the skin & balancing of the hormones
- Enhancement of warmth, circulation, digestion and reproductive process.
- Obesity reduction
- Cardiac disorders treatment
- Serves as astringent and antiseptic
- Proper nutrition endowment
- Calms down the agitated mind
- Reduces depression
- Purifies blood naturally
- Skin tone and dry skin maintenance
- Supports overall health
- Reduces head baldness and hair loss prevention
- Provides sound sleep
- Reduces cholesterol
- Increases strength & stamina
- Ignites metabolism
- Replenishment of energy stores
- Contains essential thyroid hormone nutrients
- Supports production of thyroid hormones
- Contains 18 key herbs that strengthen thyroid function
- Glandular extracts to stimulate thyroid hormone.
- Acts as a thyroid stimulant.
- Reduces the weight gained due to thyroid malfunction
- Regularization of the menstrual cycles and cleanses the genitourinary system
- Diuretic and anti-inflammatory in action helps cure edema
- Restores the lost vitality and energy levels
- Enhances skin and hair tone
- Safe and effective usage for long-term basis
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can ashwagandha help in the treatment of hyperthyroidism?
Even though there is some scientific evidence to suggest ashwagandha may halp in the thyroid function, it is imperative to make up your mind here. People with hypothyroidism are likely on prescription of thyroid hormone medication in such a case beginning a supplement regimen should be discussed with your prescribing healthcare provider. If you are under suspicion that you are having hypothyroidism, it is important to initially and foremost seek medical advice from a professional. Ashwagandha may interact with thyroid medication, which is why discussing your desire to add this supplement to your routine with a medical expert is important.
- What about Ashwagandha and hyperthyroidism?
Hypothyroidism and subclinical hypothyroidism aren’t the only thyroid conditions. It is probable to have hyperthyroidism, in which the thyroid gland is overactive, which is an autoimmune form of hypothyroidism. But it is suggested that people with either of these thyroid conditions avoid ashwagandha.
- What else is ashwagandha used for?
- May boost testosterone
- May boost male fertility by enhancing sperm count
- May reduce blood sugar levels
- May reduce cortisol levels
- May reduce anxiety and depression
- May decrease inflammation
- May increase muscle mass and muscle strength
- May help lower cholesterol
- What are the things to consider when purchasing ThyriScot Thyroid Pills?
ThyriScot is considered a supplement, a class of products that is loosely regulated by ScotBeauty. So although ThyriScot capsules and pills are readily available from Scotbeauty and online, it is important to buy from a company you trust.
- How to take ThyriScot?
- Stick with the same brand: Different types of thyroid hormone medicine may contain slightly different doses. That could mess with your hormone levels.
- Follow a schedule: Take your medicine at the same time each day. Aim for about an hour before a meal or at bedtime. Don’t take it when you eat. Food, as well as other supplements, such as calcium, can affect the way your body uses it.
- Don’t skip doses: If you miss one, take it as soon as you remember. You can take tow pills in one day if you need to.
- Follow instructions carefully: Don’t stop taking your medicine without first checking with your doctor.
- How to stick with ThyriScot treatment?
You will need to keep taking ThyriScot Thyroid Pills throughout your life to control your hormone levels. Keep up with your treatment and you will see the results. You will feel better, and your levels won’t drop again.
- How can Ayurveda treat Thyroid?
Fortunately, there is Ayurvedic medicine ThyriScot available for thyroid. Ayurvedic treatment for thyroid can help you regulate the thyroid gland and restore its functionality. The thyroid is considered to be Vata-Kapha in nature. And both the medicine and the treatment may be required for a longer duration depending on the severity of your thyroid problem.