- Healthy blood circulation is difficult to maintain.
- Hence, in order to gain a solution for such a health condition, ScotBeauty has launched BloodScot, the healthy blood purifier syrup.
- Additionally, this blood purification tonic is a sugar free healthy blood syrup that contains added health benefits.
- When any customer is in the continuum of this blood purification food, it is directly effective on the bloodstream and provides rapid effects.
- It bypasses the digestive system and directly conveys the herb goodness to the blood.
- Therefore, consumption of BloodScot Blood Purifier tonic is the easiest but effective way of a great health maintaining.
- Moreover, BloodScot comprises various medicinal properties that are inclusive of anti-microbial, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory etc. for a better tomorrow.
- It also consists of a strong blood purifying property that helps in the promotion of a healthy blood purification by natural ways.
- BloodScot assists in the prevention of of Acne, Skin disorders, Skin diseases, Eczema, Reduced appetite, Dermatologic diseases, Colic constipation, Obesity, Diabetes, and Azoospermia.
- It controls and prevents the diseases to a great extent, if not completely curing them.
- The most common use of BloodScot Blood Purifier syrup ayurvedic is curing Acne.
- It has availability in syrup form.
- The formulation enhances blood circulation.
- They are manufactured with natural herbs towards fighting with skin diseases.
- These syrups remove blackheads and many allied items as well.
- Available in liquid form, they are easily handled and consumed.
- Additionally, they are processed under our professionals’ observation using quality tested organic ingredients and usage of progressive methods and techniques.
- The BloodScot Blood Purifier Syrups have the quality of being purely ayurvedic that have no harmful side effects.
- Purifying the blood with BloodScot uniquely in Ayurveda rids skin diseases.
- Palliative internal medications are various blood purifying methods explanatory in Ayurveda.
- ScotBeauty BloodScot Blood Purifier syrup for glowing skin is based on manufacturing in the ancient preparation process.
- The exquisite herbs used in the preparations of this syrup purify blood and cure skin diseases.
- Removes impurities from the blood
- Blood Cleansing
- Prevents pimples and acne
- Skin Glowing
- Skin Diseases
- Reduced appetite
- Sore throat Headache
Benefits of BloodScot Blood Purifier
- Glows the Skin: BloodScot removes toxins and harmful substances from the body. Good for skin glowing, skincare, and prevents pimples, acne, and skin rashes.
- Purifies Blood: It is a natural blood purifier that eliminates impurities from the blood as well as the body to provide radiant skin.
- Digestion: it is beneficial for digestion and helps in the cure of constipation.
- Nose Bleeding: It helps to cure nose bleeding.
- Liver: BloodScot is good for the liver.
- Thyroid: The usage of BloodScot is even beneficial in the case of the thyroid.
- Skin Diseases: Neem in BloodScot protects many skin diseases.
- Stomach Clear: The ayurvedic herbs present within ensures clearing of the stomach.
- Gives natural glow & shine to the skin
- Prevents inflammatory disease of the skin
- Cleans blood & removes chemicals from the blood
- Protects naturally from harmful UV rays
- Helpful for inflammatory diseases of bone & joints
- No Additives
- No side effects
- Sourcing done from Organic Soils & Organic Plants
- Neem: Anti-bacterial properties
- Vevidang: Reduces toxins from the blood
- Babool Chhai: Controls bleeding and Infections
- Chirayta: Offers blood purifying activity
- Nagarmotha: Controls high blood sugar level
- Daruhald: Increases glucose metabolism
- Giloe: Natural Antibiotic
- Pittapapra: Purifies Blood
- Amla: Checks blood sugar level
- Manjistha: Has astringent properties
- Gokhru: Regulates and controls blood pressure
- Kutki: Fights Infections
- Khadir: Prevents bleeding
Why We Are Better than Others?
In our product formulation, we use herbal extracts quite appropriately as mentioned on the label.
- Our product is 100% vegetarian
- We have made use of highly concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Our product has been formulated by an experienced and qualified Ayurveda Doctor.
- Our product seldom comprises any added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Our product efficacy has already been tested and proved during our clinical trials.
- Our product has been in use for quite a long time in our clinical practice.
- We have a Manufacturing Unit that is GMP Certified & USFDA Registered.
- We have our own herbal land at Zirakpur
- Our Manufacturing Unit is High-Tech
- For High Market Value, we follow the Novel Concepts
- For Customized Formulation, we have a specialized team of Research & Development.
- Our Labeling System is also customized.
- Besides, we also have shipping policies that are convenient to a great extent.
- For adults, 2 teaspoonfuls is advisable while for children, it is 1 teaspoonful.
- Must be consumed 2–3 times daily.
- Must be consumed after taking meals.
- It needs to be measured by means of a standard weighing cup.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is ScotBeauty BloodScot?
BloodScot Syrup is Ayurvedic manufactured by ScotBeauty. It is a blood purifier with main ingredients that are naturally available herbs. These ingredients keep the skin clean, smooth, and toxin-free. Also meant for acne and skin disorders usually.
2. Is BloodScot safe for consumption or application during pregnancy?
It causes side effects or makes the side effects further severe during pregnancy. Hence, you must not consume this syrup during pregnancy. Nevertheless, consult your physician for case-specific recommendations.
3. Is BloodScot Syrup advisably consumed or applied during breastfeeding?
The Syrup causes side effects or makes the side effects more severe during breastfeeding. But, discuss the risks and benefits with your physician.
4. Can I consume BloodScot for disorders that are acne and skin related?
It is mostly used for preventing acne and skin disorders. Consult your physician prior to making use of the medicine for the prevention of acne or skin disorders.
5. How long should I consume BloodScot before seeing improvement in my conditions?
1 month and 1 week are the most common duration. But, the results are variable from individual to individual. It is advisable to consult with your doctor to understand how long you need to consume BloodScot.
6. What is the frequency of using BloodScot?
The most common frequency is 2–3 times a day. Nonetheless, you must consult your doctor to comprehend how often to take this.
7. Should I consume BloodScot during empty stomach, before taking food, or after taking food?
It is mostly consumed after meals. Take the doctor’s advice on how to consume this.
8. Is BloodScot Syrup addictive in nature?
Medicines that can have the potential for addiction or can lead to habit formation are categorized as controlled substances. Check the product package and understand if this medicine belongs to any such special categorizations. Also, you must avoid making your body too dependent on medicines without the doctor’s advice.